Book Cover

Book Cover
Volumes 1 to 8

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Exciting to start having sales

Jacqueline George, my co-author,  is away in England at the moment, but I can't wait until I share this exciting news. Our ebooks are starting to SELL. 3 in UK and 2 in USA. Its not a huge number, but it still quite a new experience for me. I have enjoyed the process of turning sexy, short stories, a blend of fact, fiction and fantasies into a form that could be enjoyed, all over the world.

Erotic, explicit adult fiction has long been an enjoyable experience for my lover and I, and composing our own, has been a high-light, these past few years.

With Jacqueline George's help in the editing and making of the covers, this hobby has been turned into a fascinating new experience. VERY thrilling to go to Amazon , check reports, and see someone has PAID to download your ebook.

Hope many more people decide to do the same

Annabel Gold

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is exciting to have people purchase your work. I don't think I would bother writing unless people were reading and valuing my books, and the best compliment you can have have is some-one coming back to purchase another book.

    I'm afraid that, far too often, 'free' equals 'without value', but when some-one spends the price of a cup of coffee on an ebook instead, then I know they are serious.

    I have recently returned from holiday in Europe where I have been reading books from my Kindle. I also topped it up along the way in all sorts of places, even on the bus. As the bricks and mortar bookshops are closing down, this really is the way of the future and all my stuff sells primarily as ebooks.

    ReplyDelete