Book Cover

Book Cover
Volumes 1 to 8

Friday 20 May 2011

Co-author Jacqueline George

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=annabel+gold&x=12&y=18

For years Jacqueline and I have had a 'now and then' contact relationship. I always knew that one day we would have a more involved project. I am so grateful that I had the 'chutzpah' to make the request for help. The first stage was to get a friend to type the memoirs of fact,fiction and fantasy. I then sent them to Jaq who edited and improved the short phone-sex fantasies.

I then made ebooks for the 8 episodes with Amazon kindle and now I am trying to find the best medium to promote the downloads. They are very explicit sexy stories used for two lovers who are separated by distance to share their love of sex. Erotic adult fiction, based (mostly) on true memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment